Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Death Of A Bee On The Pavement

Three is the right number for us,
Free is the right way to be.
Let me I draw a third eye
On your forehead,
Awaking awareness
With my fingertips.
Fashion me a brand new arm,
Make it strong, make it hard,
Turn the clay and shadows
Into rivers and stones.

From now on, all you'll see
Will be the true state of things.
It is a benediction,
And, oh! is it a curse
That I apply on you
Lovingly!
Though I am no Pygmalion,
I could never have really fathomed
The way to shape your mind.

I am simply a painter,
Who can only create
Golden letters to hang
On an evening sky.

There is a hole inside my heart,
There is an emptiness that grows.
There is a hole inside my brain,
An overflowing sea of flaws.

There is a song inside my veins,
And where ever I walk it goes
'Hallelujah, Hallelujah,
Hallelujah,Hallelujah,
Maybe one day I won't be vain,
Maybe some day I won't feel pain'.

I am already flying inside my head.



16th October 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment